RE: Free Windows Version Bridge Design Software

Mr. Fu,
I would be interested in receiving the software. If it is truly freeware
than I thank you for your contribution. I am the author of Multi-Lat 2004
which is a spreadsheet that David Merrick, SE and I spent hundreds of hours
creating and that designs using flexible and rigid (although the rigid has
been removed from the current version) analysis for a wood frames structure
three stories or less.
I am also co-creator of the SEAINT List with Shaft Qazi, but have been
trying to expend into other areas including an online Bulletin Board where
freeware contributions from engineers can be posted and a description of the
software offered by the author. The other purpose for the forum is to
provide a space for you and others to share questions, answers and a means
to keep the software evolving.
While the site was destroyed by a hacker some months ago and my current work
load has prevented me from bringing it up to date, I am collecting
contributions that I will post with credit to the authors - but I am only
posting fully functioning software, spreadsheets, templates (Excel, MathCAD,
TEDDS etc.) and AutoCAD or other CAD drawing libraries and tools. If there
is software that is made available as a useful tool for engineers to use
free of charge, and then I will be pleased to allow you to post it on my
site for users to download.
Take a look at the setup of the website and the Structural BBS (click on the
button on the left side of the home page) as well as the checking out our
topic specific Listservices including a Software(--nospam--at)structuralist.net list (you
must be a subscriber to post to this list).

Write me when you have taken a look at the site and hopefully see the
potential to the engineering community that I am trying to build.

Sincerely,
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer