Re: Free Windows Version Bridge Design Software

The source codes are free too.

                      Charley Hamilton
                      <chamilto(--nospam--at)uci.edu        To:       seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: Free Windows Version Bridge Design Software
                      07/19/2004 05:47
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      seaint

> something seems fishy with this. Is this a spam?

Nope, just a case of someone *actually* offering something for
basically nothing.  I requested the programs (probably earlier versions)
from Mr. Fu at one point.  I haven't had a chance to delve into
them substantially.  Remember that these programs are free as in
"free beer" not free as in "free speech".  You get the executables,
but not the source.  You're on your own to validate the codes.

Charley