From: Sherman, William [mailto:ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:40 AM
To: SeaInt Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)
Subject: RE: MARKETING: A Little Brain-Storming, Please

You might want to offer to give a lunchtime presentation on the CASE
document "A Guideline Addressing Coordination and Completeness of Structural
Construction Documents". Tell them that you will cover the types of things
that they should "expect" from their Structural subs - and then tell them
that you can provide such services.