Re: Excel VBA for Formula Dispay-- Was Excel equations *was Calculation Softw...

WOW!  Magic!!

A couple of years ago I posted this problem on a news group and asked for
quotes from VBA contractors.  I got back quotes in the range of hundreds of
dollars for someone to write something like this.  I didn't do it, partially
because I wasn't confident that what I would get back would meet my needs.

I obviously was posting to the wrong group.

Thanks!!
Mark Johnson