Re: Calculation Software

>That is awesome! While I'm decent with Excel, I didn't know you could rename
>the cells and use the names as reference in formulas. My boss was unaware of
>it as well, and he's been doing Excel programming for years.
Remember that when you move stuff around relative references don't
change. That's a free gift if you don't want them to change, but
sometimes it'll screw you up. Also remember that if you've used a range
as a reference the MAX() and MIN() functions and among others will
operate on the whole range. But in general, it's very slick.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw