Re: Calculation Software and problem with VBA module

Chris and Bill:

Thanks for the tips. One reason why I haven't jumped to the more advanced
features like arrays is I'm not always sure how the advanced features can
help in MY calculations.

Next problem:
I downloaded the following VBA module, but get an error message when I try
to view the Display Sheet worksheet. The VB editor pops up with a window
that says:

Compile Error:
Sub or Function not defined

I'm using an older version of Excel97--could that be the problem?

Jeremy South, EI, LSI
Jenkins Engineering
Tupelo, MS