From: sea [mailto:sea(--nospam--at)builderspost.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 12:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: WTCA structural details available

Wood Truss Council of America made available structural details for engineers this AM at the following link;

Although a step in the right direction and a useful tool & drafting timesaver, IMHO they fall short of the detailing minimum needed for light residential construction using MPCWT (Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses).

CTruax

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---