RE: Calculation Software

>FYI, I usually have an "=" in the cell to the left of the cell I want to
>name, so the Name/Create method won't work. Even w/o the "=", my version
>doesn't automatically add the underscore. That must be a "value added
>feature" on the Mac version :o).
It sure saved me a lot of agony. Excel is one of those programs that no
one will ever know everything about. I'm still using v 4.0. The later
versions are OK but they don't have anything really new, except maybe
VBA. All the little 'helpers' and silliness like graphics are just
bloating.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw