Re: California Civil PE

ASCE Orange County YMF offers a review course.  As far as I know the LA
Metro Branch doesn't offer one, but they have the announcement for OC's

http://www.asce-laymf.org/PE%20Review.htm

Regards,

Eugene

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Heide Hooks"   |
|         |           <hhooks@nuconste|
|         |           el.com>         |
|         |                           |
|         |           07/20/2004 01:56|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to seaint       |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        To:      <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>                                                                                             |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                      |
  |        Subject: California Civil PE                                                                                             |

Hi

Anyone know of a good review course for the California Civil PE, Civil
Seismic and Civil Surveying in the LA area?

Thanks