RE: Calculation Software - Excel tips and Circlemath

As the list has been discussing calculations lately and as an very old spreadsheet user (i.e. beginning with Visacalc on a Radio Shack II (I know, Visacalc was first on an Apple!) (I think), please check out this web site: http://www.exceltips.com/.

I?ve recently joined their ?dailyexceltips ? list, but have been a subscriber to their weekly ?ExcelTips? for a number of years and have found numerous tips and routines, but not as dramatic as a couple of the tips on our own listserver that were presented in the last week or so.

Another topic that is being presently presented on the ?dailyexceltips? listserver is a discussion on a subject call Circlemath.  Quite fascinating.   Check out http://www.vnce.com.au/a-theory-of-mind/.  You can also find it with a Google search.

It might even help our arithmetic!.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates