Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Flagpole Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Flagpole Foundation
- From: "Mayo, Daniel" <Mayo(--nospam--at)pbworld.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:05:41 -0400
Generally, the flagpole manufacturer will tabulate the loads the pole is capable of carrying, and you
design the foundation for the maximum possible stresses.
From: Eknrinc(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Eknrinc(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:56 AM
Subject: Flagpole Foundation
When designing a foundation for a flag in accordance to 2001 California Building Code, how does one determine the effective projected wind area? Is there a standard design procedure?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Flagpole Foundation
- Next by Subject: Re: Flagpole Foundation
- Previous by thread: Re: Flagpole Foundation
- Next by thread: OSB water damage