OSB water damage

A question of a subjective nature.  I have a project under construction, and they're using OSB as the floor sheathing.  The contractor is letting water sit on the floor for extended periods (rain water), and in fact is not making any attempt to remove the water.  Water has sat on the OSB for 24 hours or more.  I've started noticing some delamination of the top layer of wood strands.  At what point should I be concerned about the structural integrity of the floor?

Curt Fortenberry