Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Importance Factors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Importance Factors
- From: "Chris Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)nicholson-engineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:14:49 -0400
Is there a convention for designating the various Importance factors for wind, seismic, ice & snow? I've seen Iw for the wind importance factor and Ii for ice but I don't think ASCE 7 is very helpful otherwise.
Thanks in advance.
Christopher A. Banbury, PE
Nicholson Engineering Associates, Inc.
7468 Horse Lake RD Brooksville, FL 34601
(352) 799-0170 (o) (352) 754-9167 (f)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Imminent and dangerous guide
- Next by Subject: RE: Importance Factors
- Previous by thread: Re: Support framing for composite metal deck diaphragms
- Next by thread: RE: Importance Factors