Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Public Works Concrete Retrofit, Interior retrofit and remodel and new light-frame construction Project in Palm Springs area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Public Works Concrete Retrofit, Interior retrofit and remodel and new light-frame construction Project in Palm Springs area
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:38:49 -0700
- Cc: <sergio(--nospam--at)dcez.org>, "Anthony Palmisano" <tpalmisano(--nospam--at)3i-s.com>
We have completed the work on a renovation of the 1920’s poured in place reinforced concrete Fire Station in the City of Coachella. This is approximately 40-miles East of Palm Springs on the way to the Salton Sea. The project is for the City of Coachella and the Desert Communities Empowerment Zone. The project is to convert this building to a new Riverside County Credit Union. We are looking for General Contractors interested in the following basic scope of work.
This should give you some idea of the scope of work. The interior work includes the creation of new 2x chase walls for secondary support of the floor joists above and new stairs leading to the second floor. The work also requires the renovation, cleaning and patching of spalled and weak concrete walls, renovation of the original fire doors to make the building look like the original fire station at night once the credit union closes down.
If you know of anyone who would like to bid this project, please have them contact:
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
- Prev by Subject: Re: PT Brace
- Next by Subject: puddle welds on lt gauge
- Previous by thread: Re: Need specification (written) for repair of soft and spalled concrete wall
- Next by thread: non-engineers