From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: non-engineers

Anyway, I must have looked silly mouthing at the TV, "Oh yeah, you did the calcs. You have done lots of design and have a license in engineering too. All that talk but will you sign your name on the drawings and take full responsibility? You wanna pay for your son's new house when things start settling and cracking and...."  Then I looked around and realized nobody was watching, listening , or caring, and if they saw me they would think there is something wrong with me.

Sorry for my random rant.