Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: non-engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: non-engineers
- From: "Jordan Truesdell, PE" <seaint(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:19:21 -0400
Bill, even after we take over, somebody will bring up the Geneva Convention and we won't be allowed to torture anyone like this ;-)
At 10:03 AM 7/22/2004 -0500, you wrote:
When we engineers take over, there will be re-education camps for non-engineers. There, they will learn the rudiments of mechanics of materials and statics. They will have to run at least one Hardy Cross frame analysis.
And of course they will have to experience at least one conference call between a contractor and owner where they will be grilled six ways from Sunday as to why they chose to use Simpson connectors stead o just lettin the framers nail it all in.
Then, and only then, will they be allowed back out into the wild and their miserable, uninformed lives.
- Prev by Subject: RE: non-engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: non-engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: non-engineers
- Next by thread: Re: non-engineers