NDS calcs

I am planning on dueing calcs for a modular home manufacturer which I must prove every nail, sitck of wood and strap. I will be purchasing the lates WOODWORKS which will handle a lot however does anyone know where I can find any calc softwar or spreadsheets based on the NDS manual or WFCM.

This is all east coast, IRC not UBC.

Thanks

Jeff Fertich, PE
Structural Engineering Resources, LLC