RE: NDS calcs

Stock packages may also not be very useful, as many of the factory connectors I've seen in modulars are non-standard - lots of fine-wire staples, metal plate connectors (some with hinges), and fingerjointed 2x2 floor trusses, to name a few oddities.

Woodworks is very convenient for certain applications. If you're doing a one-off, it might be faster to do much of it by hand with some custom excel automation. If you'll be re-doing it over and over, custom excel sheets are the way to go if you can afford to set them up properly.