From: Jeffrey Fertich [mailto:civilben1968(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: NDS calcs

I am planning on dueing calcs for a modular home manufacturer which I
must
prove every nail, sitck of wood and strap.  I will be purchasing the
lates
WOODWORKS which will handle a lot however does anyone know where I can
find
any calc softwar or spreadsheets based on the NDS manual or WFCM.

This is all east coast, IRC not UBC.

Thanks

Jeff Fertich, PE
Structural Engineering Resources, LLC
Gettysburg, PA

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
McAfee(r)