Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: POST TENSION SOFTWARE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: POST TENSION SOFTWARE
- From: Jen Wadsworth <JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:46:50 -0400
I don’t know about Ram concept (it’s relatively new I think) but the rest of the Ram products are great- and very user friendly
We are planning to purchase a post tension software for design of floor slabs. We already have Adapt-PT.but like to have a software with floor meshing and finite element capabilities. Software programs under consideration are
1- Adapt-"Floor pro" modeler
2- Ram concept.
(both of them are about $6000)
Has anybody worked with these?
Any idea about these programs or any other PT-program would be really appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: POST TENSION SOFTWARE
- Next by Subject: Re: POST TENSION SOFTWARE
- Previous by thread: Re: POST TENSION SOFTWARE
- Next by thread: Post tension Software