NDS calcs

Jeff,

Be aware that manufactured housing falls under the Code of Federal
Regulations (CFR) which permits some very creative structural solutions.
Manufactured housing does not necessarily have to conform to model or adopted
codes.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Jeffrey Fertich wrote:

. > I am planning on dueing calcs for a modular home manufacturer which I
. > must prove every nail, sitck of wood and strap.  I will be purchasing the
. > lates WOODWORKS which will handle a lot however does anyone know where I
. > can find any calc softwar or spreadsheets based on the NDS manual or WFCM.

. > This is all east coast, IRC not UBC.

. > Thanks

. > Jeff Fertich, PE
. > Structural Engineering Resources, LLC
. > Gettysburg, PA