From: Alex
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:41 PM
Subject: POST TENSION SOFTWARE

We are planning to purchase a post tension software for design of floor slabs. We already have Adapt-PT.but like to have a software with floor meshing and finite element capabilities. Software programs under consideration are

1- Adapt-"Floor pro" modeler

2- Ram concept.

(both of them are about $6000)

Has anybody worked with these?

Any idea about these programs or any other PT-program would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Alex