Re: Calculation Software and problem with VBA module

Jeremy South wrote:

Chris and Bill:

Thanks for the tips. One reason why I haven't jumped to the more advanced
features like arrays is I'm not always sure how the advanced features can
help in MY calculations.

Next problem:
I downloaded the following VBA module, but get an error message when I try
to view the Display Sheet worksheet. The VB editor pops up with a window
that says:

Compile Error:
Sub or Function not defined

I'm using an older version of Excel97--could that be the problem?

Where does the error occur? Is it the "Replace" function? Let me know. In that case a new function needs to be written. Probably "Replace" function is not available in older versions because Bill Gates did not see it would be necessary [like what he said once about memory during those DOS days: "...No one will need more than 637 kb of memory for a personal computer... 640kb ought to be enough for anybody" ].

Suresh Acharya, S.E.
Richmond, California