Soldier Beam/Pile Design

TRY,

Design and Construction of Driven Pile Foundations
from FHWA the FHWA Publication number FHWA-HI-96-033
this is a manual used for a workshop taught by National
Highway Institute.

Foundation & earth structures -Naval facilities eng command -Design
manual 7.02

NAVFAC Design Manuals, including DM-7.2, can be downloaded at the
following address.

http://www.efdlant.navfac.navy.mil/Lantops_15/documents/design_manuals.h
tm
<http://www.efdlant.navfac.navy.mil/Lantops_15/documents/design_manuals.
htm>

Hope this helps.

Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.
DJK ENGINEERING
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
http://djkeng.tripod.com
949/458-9169, Fax:458-9059

O> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Soldier Beam/Pile Design
>
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find the good, simple reference for the cantilevered
> soldier beam/pile design?
>
> James Lin, S.E.
> IDS, Inc.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!