Post tension Software

We are planning to purchase a post tension software for design of floor
slabs. We already have Adapt-PT.but like to have a software with floor
meshing and finite element capabilities. Software programs under
consideration are

1- Adapt-"Floor pro" modeler
2- Ram concept.
(both of them are about $6000)

Has anybody worked with these?
Any idea about these programs or any other PT-program would be really
appreciated.

Thanks

Alex