Classifications of Engineers

We are setting up our office system of accounting with the idea (maybe not a
good one) of expanding from a (2) person office.  Right now we have just (2)
classifications we bill our clients 1) project engineer ($125/hr) 2)
principal engineer ($150/hr). What other classifications  are you using? and
at what billing rates?  junior engineer ? EIT ? senior engineer?
Appreciate any thoughts.

James A. Sadler, SE
Jasco Pacific, Inc.
550-D Industrial Way