From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Marine Platform Design

University of Texas at Austin has a department for offshore structures. It runs short courses every year.  Please check with that department and enroll yourself in appropriate courses. Offshore platform is a specialized area.  You will also require software (STRUCAD, for example) capable of modelling and analyzing offshore platforms.

Do you Yahoo!?