RE: Elasticity and Plasticity

Christopher-

Why would you make someone feel bad for asking for our opinion on some good
books? Obviously it's better to ask 1,000+ practicing engineers about a good
reference than to search on google to get a totally random result.  We
should welcome any questions where our experience and expertise can be
utilized. If you do not share this opinion then you should remove yourself
from the listserv. After all, that's what keeps this thing going is
engineers wanting to help other engineers- or even prospective engineers.

Jen