Re: Marine Platform Design

No, as I said in my email message the plan dimensions are 40 ft. x 48 ft.
 Think of it more as a floating boat dock or small barge.  It is steel
framing on top of modular float blocks.  It supports pumps for pumping
water to land.

Thanks.

On Mon, 26 Jul 04 11:30:57 -0500 Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
writes:
> >I've been asked to design steel framing for a marine platform.
> Are you talking about a semi-submersible drilling platform?
>
> Christopher Wright P.E.    |"They couldn't hit an elephant at
> http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw

> *
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp