Re: FAX software - sorta off topic

I use efax and my company uses VillageEDocs. For a nominal fee you get a
local/800 fax number to use. Incoming faxes are delivered to your email box
as a tiff. They can be opened with any graphic program. Outgoing faxes are
sent through the same system as a printer driver. I have been using these
system for about two years now with no complaints.

Thank You

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
STV Incorporated
Senior Structural Project Engineer
sklarmj(--nospam--at)stvinc.com
215-832-3531 (p)
866-266-6821 (f1)
215-832-3599 (f2)
267-738-5681 (c)

The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
 the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain
under
recipient,
you are informed that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of the
material
contained herein, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received
this transmission in error, please notify STV and purge this message.