Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fax solved[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fax solved
- From: DSmith7367(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:12:35 EDT
The best thing that I have found is CallWave. Go to callwave.com and sign up for $10 per month. They give you a number and faxes come in through email.
Works very well and is always on.
- Prev by Subject: RE: FAX software - sorta off topic
- Next by Subject: Fees and Insurance for Structural Observations
- Previous by thread: Re: non linear analysis of thin plates
- Next by thread: Re: Unsubcribing, was Re: FW: Definition of Unstable