From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: [SPAM] - Why Buildings Fall Down (and stand up) - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Syed,

I bought "Why Buildings Fall Down" for around $10 on Amazon I believe. I have no idea if they will ship to Saudia Arabia, but with internet access you can find out. At least that will give you all the info on the book. I highly reccomend it for SEs for light reading and a good history lesson, but I would really reccomend it to young engineering students or high school students considering the profession (professors on the list may want to take note). It is written for a lay person but the more you know the more you will enjoy it. It may also be good for a spouse or family member that no matter how much you try you cannot get the gist of what we do across to them. I need to by the prequel, Why Buildings Stand Up. Finally I will learn how all that works :)

Regards,

Andrew Kester, PE

Longwood, FL