Re: Why Buildings Fall Down (and stand up)

This book should be required reading in all
engineering schools. It seems that some engineers are
getting so far removed from engineering basics (by
totally obsessing over their computer models, cubic
equations, fourier analyses, etc.) that they are
losing sight of the forest through the trees.

This book is well written, easy to understand and
provides a much needed reality check.

Cliff Schwinger