RE: [SPAM] - Re: Why Buildings Fall Down (and stand up) ==>>yet another book

Dear All:

I haven't read this book (that I wish to talk about now) however I came an ad. about the same in ASCE Civil Engineering Magazine of March 2004. This book is entitled, "Engineering: Go for it!". As per the salient points noted in the ad. about this book, it appears it should be worthwhile, especially for those who are not engineers but want to know about engineering.

The salient points noted in the ad. per se are as follows:

           - ASEE's exciting new publication aimed at nation's high school students to introduce
             them to engineering.
           - Provides youngsters with the inside scoop on what it's really like to be an engineer.
           - A great way to help you explain the dynamic world of engineering to high school students in
             your community.

Copies can be ordered online at:  www.engineering-goforit.com/order

Best regards to all.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE