Snow Drift Load

About Snow Drift Load:
If a building has pilotis on the ground level, which means this
building is separated from the ground using columns, how should I
consider snow drift load on the ground level?
Is there triangular shape surcharge snow drift?
If there is, what shape of triangle?
(How wide its bottom W is?)
In my opinion, there is no snow drift for the turbulent wind effect?
May I hear your opinions?

("Piloti" is a French term for a series of columns which support a
building above an open ground level. Villa Savoye, constructed in 1928
by Le Corbusier, is a classic example of their use)

****Wontae Kim****