RE: Mathcad Upgrade

Bill –

I recall those editions as well, but I can’t find them on their website. Here’s the link to their offer:

http://webstore.mathsoft.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry16?V1=624551&PN=1&SP=10023&xid=7855&V5=&S1=&S2=&S3=&S4=&S5=&V2=&V3=&V4=&DSP=0&CUR=840&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=0

FWIW, I can’t see any differences between flavors of the single user version. Maybe you need to talk to a human.

I, too had to go “Professional” in their older editions to get a solver for simultaneous equations. I have since realized I can do the same thing using matrix techniques. It’s a good thing because their “solver” add-in is pricey now.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588