Re: PT Brace

Bill,
I've used Z-WALLs by EZ TECH.  They are based here in California (Central Coast).  It is basically a steel braced frame, designed to fit 2x4 or 2x6 shearwalls.  The contact is Jim Adams, and I believe the website is www.z-wall.net.
HTH
David Topete, PE
SF, CA

Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:

Has anyone used the PT Brace (http://www.ptbraceshearwall.com/) products? If so, for what situation(s)?

How did they work out, as far as you know?

Do you Yahoo!?