RE: Strengthening soils under existing footing?

Thanks for the contact.  There are few options since the column(s) are near the center of a single story office/township building.  Piles are out of the question - at least at this point in time.  Injection probably won't be desirable either, but at least I'll know my limititations.

Jim W.

"Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com> wrote:

Grout injection can be expense. Contact Otto DeJager at Infrastructure Repair Service  973-692-0002

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.

MASCE/SEI/BPAD

Senior Project Manager

200 State Highway Nine