From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 10:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Strengthening soils under existing footing?

Thanks for the contact.  There are few options since the column(s) are near
the center of a single story office/township building.  Piles are out of the
question - at least at this point in time.  Injection probably won't be
desirable either, but at least I'll know my limititations.

Jim W.

"Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com> wrote:
Grout injection can be expense. Contact Otto DeJager at Infrastructure
Repair Service  973-692-0002

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.
MASCE/SEI/BPAD
Senior Project Manager