Snow Drift Load

"......I hope this major dissertation is of some help to you.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson"

Well, Daryl, I thought it was pretty cool.  Thanks.

How does one go about conducting a model study like that?  Are there
Universities who do it, and roughly what does it cost?

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota