From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:15 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Trimming Down a PSL Beam

Bill,

Since a Parallam is a proprietary manufactured wood product, I would strongly suggest that your client contact the Trus-Joist representative or Technical representative with this problem. Don’t speculate on a proprietary product – Trus-Joist has the staff to offer the advice and will most likely need to provide a supporting analysis for the beam.

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant