From: "Jason W. Kilgore" <jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 8:35 AM
Subject: RE: Strengthening soils under existing footing?

I'm really not trying to "push" their products, but the A.B. Chance systems
I mentioned have options that are specifically designed to be installed in
low-headroom conditions.  I used them on one interior project with pretty
good success.

They'll even design the system for you for free - you send them a sketch of
the area, the required loads, and the local soils information, and a P.E.
will size the piers and specify installation requirements.  You then put
this on your drawings.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC