CONSTRUCTION: Square Foot Costs for Light Commercial

Hi, folks:

I’m too lazy (and suddenly, too busy, how d’ya like THEM apples?) to calculate this myself. Does anyone have a confident number for per-square-foot construction costs for light commercial ADDITION in your various areas?

I’m in Houston, of course, but I’d be interested to know what numbers you’ve got wherever you might be.

Thanks.