Single angle bending members

I am checking a design done by another engineer where two single angles were used to support a concrete wall above wall openings.
Well, anyway it is sort of a concrete wall.  It's the type where the forms are foam and cells, both vertical and horizontal are filled with concrete.  The walls will not span some of the openings by itself as shear in the section is limiting.  The width of the openings vary and also the loading.  The angles used are very heavy.  I have already searched (for some of you who get nervous about that sort of thing) my entire library and also the AISC website and haven't found anything to help me with the design of these angles.  I have done brick lintels before in this manner, but nothing of this magnitude.  Is there something in the AISC manuals that explain this, or maybe some text?

Thanks for the help,
Joseph R. Grill, PE