A Digital Library for Earthquake Hazard Risk Identification and Infrastructure Management

Hi All:

I would like to bring your to your attention
a Digital Library for Earthquake Hazard Risk
Identification and Infrastructure Management.  It is a
new and modern resource created voluntarily at this
stage for the civil engineering community.

It can be found at:
http://www.prudent-solutions.com/Earthquake

Please feel free to browse the existing resources and
suggest improvements and new resources.

Thank you,

Chitra Deshpande