From: Chitra Javdekar [mailto:cdeshpan(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 5:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: [SPAM] - A Digital Library for Earthquake Hazard Risk
Identification and Infrastructure Management - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

Hi All:

I would like to bring your to your attention
a Digital Library for Earthquake Hazard Risk
Identification and Infrastructure Management.  It is a
new and modern resource created voluntarily at this
stage for the civil engineering community.

It can be found at:
http://www.prudent-solutions.com/Earthquake

Please feel free to browse the existing resources and
suggest improvements and new resources.

Thank you,

Chitra Deshpande