MathCad Civil Programs

I received a promo for Mathcad Civil Engineering addon sale of $99.  I went to their web site to see what the software included.  The description was very brief.  It said it included;

Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain, 6th Ed
Building Structural Design: Reinforced Concrete and Steel Applications
Building Thermal Analysis

Does anybody out there use this software?  If so, What does the Reinforced Concrete and Steel Applications do?  Is it worth the purchase?

Thanks.

Rich