Re: Snow Drift Load

> From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>

>         The testing was done in a private testing lab owned by a
> consulting firm.  As I recall, there were four "partners or principals"
> and several or all were engineering professors at "Guelph University"
> (if I've got that name right), which is located a few miles (50 or so)
> west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

RWDI (Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.) in Guelph, Ontario are one of
the big names in modeling. In addition to the roots with U.of Guelph,
there are also connections to University of Western Ontario where the
infamous wind tunnel testing was done for low rise buildings.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International