Re: RISAFloor and importing .dxf files

It's been a while since I've done this, and it was with RISA 3D, but as I
remember, you may have to change the beams to lines, not ploylines.  (AutoCAD
terminology)  Also, you have to close any gaps at the ends of the members.  You
will want to put all the members of a particular size on separate layers.  I
wrote a little Autolisp thing to close and open gaps at the ends of framing
members.

Mark Johnson PE