Re: AASHTO No. 57 - "nominal maximum aggregate size"

Ken,

For Size Number 57 the "nominal maximum aggregate size" would be 1 inch.  The "maximum aggregate size" would be 1 1/2 inch.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>

08/02/2004 09:35 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

"Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
AASHTO No. 57 - "nominal maximum aggregate size"

I have the gradation for AASHTO No. 57, but am not sure what the "nominal maximum aggregate size" would be.  I'm sure this is an easy one for most of you who have edited Masterspec.

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345